Hi,
We have a requirement where in we need to display a flex app within ppt.
Basically, swf will be embedded within ppt file. However, the data for the
app is read from an excel file, which again is embedded within flex app.

The excel file data gets refreshed every week. I get the data file, which I
need to embed in app and then release the app(swf) to ppt team.

I wanted to know if there is any way to embed excel file externally, so
that ppt team donot have dependency on me to build swf with every excel
change.

Kindly let me know if you have any ideas on how can this be done.

-Deepak