clintm wrote
> It might be memory related.  How much memory is it using?
>
> If it is memory related it might be IE's Enhanced Protection Mode (or lack
> there of).

Hiya clintm, thanks for responding.

We've had our fair share of memory related problems with the GCOD rearing
its ugly head every know and then when a memory leak creeps in.

The app typically starts up using around 300MB when the busiest part of the
system is loaded. This increases significantly as the system is stressed and
more data is loaded up and/or more tabs (within the product not IE) opened
up.

We've played around with 64Bit IE enabling before to eliminate GCODs from
one of our absolutely huge customers.

Anyway, I thought I'd rule it out.

I enabled EPM on the machine exhibiting the problem and the problem
persists. As soon as the main screen is loaded we see CPU activity in
"Runtime Overhead" when it should be idle and on that machine it was at
around 250MB.