OK. So do I have to add Spring Boot to my current Spring4 app backend
in order to be able to connect to RESTful service through JSON from JS
(Angular2/TS) ?
What is involved.
Also is there easy way to expose Java Spring4 service classes as RESTful
Web services?
Is it @Controller or @RestController?
Needs an extra channel?  Or what in config?

--
Thank you,
Oleg.