Hi, Did you get the solution. I am too having same problem. I have a flex
application and migrating to angular2. As part of migration, I am writing
restful spring web services and using them for angular2 application. Few of
the components takes much time to convert in to angular2 so, I would like to
use something to show the flex components into angular2. I am also having
same requirement list as you have. Please tell me your progress.