I am trying to setup a Scheduler for a Mobile App that would notify the user
if an
Item is past its usedby date.

I thought I might use Google Calendar to do this, as the app might not be
running
when the date has passed.

I can’t find a way to access the local calendar on iOS and Android, hence my
thinking
regarding the use of Google Calendar

I’m trying to use:
*as3googlecalendarlib*
(See
*https://sujitreddyg.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/as3-library-for-google-calendar-as3googlecalendarlib/*)

And have used the sample code from the text near the bottom, which starts::
*Tsu Says:August 16, 2010 at 1:54pm*

However I get the messages:
*INFORMATION : Sending authentication request

INFORMATION : Authentication request sent

INFORMATION : Server request to authentication invoked fault event. This can
be because of authentication failure also*

I know my username and password are correct as I logged out and then in with
them.

Anyone any thoughts if they have used this library?
Or any other ideas on a scheduler for mobile?

BTW. I am using:
Flex SDK: 4.16.0
AIR SDK:  25.0.0

Thanks in advance,