My old Spark project starts with the following mxml tags : Application,
RemoteObject, BorderContainer, HGroup and so on.

Looking at the FlexJS API
http://people.apache.org/~pent/asdoc-flexjs/index.html, I see four different
Application tags. How to know which one to choose?

The HelloWorld example in the SDK uses js:View and others use many tags that
are not in the API. How to know what is available?

There is no RemoteObject in the API, but the RemoteObjectAMFTest example in
the SDK uses a bead called RemoteObject. How can I know what beads are
available for a component?

What are the equivalents to Containers in FlexJS?

Just for starters. Any help appreciated.

Doug