Alex, thank you for your comments.

We will go the VSCode way : it seems to work quite well, the debug mode seems
quite reliable and we are not "tied" to Eclipse.
And I also like Josh's vision of bringing FlexJS as "1st class citizen" into
VSCode ecosystem.

Also, I would like to share my views with you regarding the future of
FlashBuilder, of the "dual-output" philosophy and also regarding the workflow
you suggest (rigid and less-rigid environments).

I do not want to ignite an opinion thread ("This is good" vs "this is bad",
"you are right" vs "you are wrong" etc....). Should I send a message directly
to you or do you think that an "opinion-based" thread has its place in this
mailing list ??

Many thanks again

Nicolas

(for my information : do we have any idea of the adoption rate of VSCode among
Flex/AS3 developers ?)