You are right : Josh made a quite remarkable piece of work.
We are still in our comparative evaluation process (ReactJS/FlexJS) and we are
aware that FlexJS is not yet in v.1.0.
As such, we are very indulgent regarding remaining bugs and are rather focused
on the workflow, IDE integration, extensibility, documentation, third-party UI
libraries etc. and also what I would call the "global concept".

Best regards

Nicolas Granon