@Olaf,
I was not aware of VAT invoice on this kind of model, so it's a surprise for
me ! Thank you for pointing that.

@piotrz,
Thank you very much for answer my questions !
I tottaly agree with you that Flex IDEs will be dropped but more than that,
it's already happened.
I used Flex Builder for years (latter, renamed to Flash Builder), always
with huge issues and one day I decide to give a try and win the resistance
to change. Took me a dedicated week to move to IntelliJ Premium but I'm
happy with that decision and was a very updated IDE for a while (faster,
less memory issues and overall the costante crash disapeared. IntelliJ never
crashed once) but it's now years with 0 updates (they have a multi-language
IDE and even that it's very poor in therms of updates).

We all, are always very busy, but I will for sure manage time one of this
days and give another try.
If a to use your IDE, you can bet that you will have feedback !