Small textInput observation. When I type an person's name into a textInput,
autocorrect will capitalize the word automatically, but when I write the
value that i get from nameTextInput.text into a database, the word is no
longer capitalized. If I use the shift key to capitalize the word when
typing it in, writing nameTextInput.text into a database saves a capitalized
word.

I am using the ScrollingStageTextInputSkin

It appears the capital letter from autocorrect is not getting translated to
the text property of the textInput.  Has anybody else seen this? Should I
file a bug report on this??