Where do I file a bug report to Flex?

So I verified everything to make sure that it was happening for sure.  On an
iPad, if I type "william" into a textInput, iOS will autocorrect it to have
a capital W and will display "William".  But when I use the text property of
the textInput as a value for a database query, the value that is entered
into a table is "william" with a lowercase w.

But if I use the shift key to create a capital letter and type in "William",
"William" gets entered into my database.  So on iOS, the capitalization that
happens with autocorrect does not appear to make its way down to the text
property.

I don't know what happens on Android as I have not tried it.

For a skin, I am using the ScrollingStageTextInputSkin

Where do I file a bug report to Flex?