Hi Guys,

I believe we are using the newest one. We are good here. Installer is part
of the Moonshine also, so my fix landed there in the first step. Next
release of Moonshine allow download Apache Flex without the problem.

Now I'm fighting with preparation and sign binaries in order to release
Installer here in Apache Flex project.

Thanks,
Piotr