Piotrz, thanks for the update.  You may want to follow the thread that I
mentioned in my earlier post.  Even though they have a patch, people are
still having trouble with the 29.0.0.122 SDK.  Even though people have got
apps accepted on the app store with it, people are having trouble with
installing ad hoc releases on a device, etc.  I don't think they have all
the kinks worked out yet if I understand correctly, but I think that they
will have it in the next few days.  Just thought I should mention this.
Best of luck!!