Bottom line is you need the built icons in IPA root as duplicate of those in
the Assets.car.

Erik

On May 8, 2018, at 10:26 AM, Erik J. Thomas <e...@linqto.com> wrote:

You need the icons that were added to your Assets.car file to also be in the
package root of the IPA. You can unpack the .car (it's just a zip) and copy all
those icon files into an "excluded" IntelliJ directory at the root of your
project, like "icons" and then copy them to the package root by adding a
directive:

command+;
select your module
select iOS tab
add to "Files and folders to package":

From: /Users/youraccount/project/icons
To: .

You should also copy the Assets.car file into the same icons directory so the
directive above also copies the .car to the root of the IPA. And you never need
to place icon files, splash screens, etc., into your project's src directory.
Since you use directives to copy them to the root of the IPA during the build,
just create a root folder "launchscreens" and exclude it in IntelliJ and just
copy the contents of it to "." and you should be good to go.

Erik