Hi Eric,
I did as you requested and the I Packaged the Air Application successfully.

If I also add the Images, it does not compile as I would also need to have
(At least I believe I would)
Entries such as
<image29x29>Icon-Small.png</image29x29>
I cannot upload it to the iStore as I have already uploaded a version of the
App with only

Phil.