IIRC, if you can run the Flash Builder profiler, you can try to see what the
references are to the objects coming from the modules.

Another technique is to comment out parts of the module until it unloads.

Are there any SWF assets in the modules?  Animations and
timer-based/interval-based code tends to pin modules in memory.

Also note that anonymous functions can pin a module as well, especially when
the anonymous function is an event handler.  The entire scope chain is pinned
while the event handler is attached to a dispatcher.

HTH,
-Alex