In general, child UI widgets don't cause leaks unless they attach something to
the stage.  So ComboBox is always suspect because it has a dropDown that is
attached to the SystemManager/Stage.  A few other components listen for events
from the stage.

Also, I want to remind you that foo.addEventListener("someEvent",
this.someHandler) creates a reference from foo to the 'this' object.  What you
are tracking in your addEventListener override appears to be who is attaching
listeners to objects you control the code for, but the leak often stems from
module code attaching listeners to objects outside of the module, like the
stage, the main app, data objects coming from a server.

Hopefully one of the techniques I suggested earlier will help you figure it out.

HTH,
-Alex