So I gave my app to a friend to test on their inexpensive Galaxy Tab E, a
$200 tablet.  What I have found is that when you minimize my app and come
back to it later, it is often locked up and does not respond.

On my iPad and more expensive Galaxy Tab S, if you minimize the app and
browse the internet, and then pull the app back up later, it either resumes
smoothly from where it left off, or it re-initializes the app and starts
over from the beginning, but it NEVER locks up.

Is there something I should look for, or a way that I can keep my app from
locking up on inexpensive tablets??? Has anyone else run into this issue??

Thanks for any insights!