Bueller? Bueller? LOL

Nobody else has had a mobile project lock up before? I have no idea if this
matters, but it was a development build that i just quickly pushed onto my
friends inexpensive Android device from Flash Builder. It did not contain
the captive runtime, so AIR had to be installed on his tablet to run. I
don't know if a compiled APK containing the captive runtime will behave any
differently. I have the APK sitting in Google Play, ready to be released,
but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger because because I don't want to put out
an app that is locking up when you reopen it after minimiIng it.  Again, it
has never locked up on the iPad or a Galaxy Tab S, but it does frequently on
his cheaper tablet, but only if you minimize the app, do some other things,
and then reopen the app.

Any thoughts at all would be HIGHLY welcome.