That's a great looking app and putting Flex to very good use!

Continuing your encouragement for people working with Flex, I'd like to
share what we have developed in Flex.

We have developed a rebuild of our Flash / browser UI into an AIR/Flex app.
One of the features in this new app we use a lot is our newly built workflow
system. We use a tree with drag and drop etc to define the workflow, our
Tomee cluster than executes the workflow. It supports all kinds of steps
like assigning task forms, encryption/hashing, maps/lists, loops, opening
http/browser sessions, doing SQL queries etc.

Flex saves us a lot of time developing a cross platform UI (compared to e.g.
the HTML/CSS/Javascript hell) and the workflow system we built with it saves
a lot of time getting our new products and offers in production.

Our stack is:
- MySQL Percona Cluster, MySQL Cluster, Aerospike and Elasticsearch
- Tomee cluster
- AIR/Flex

Here is a screenshot of the workflow part in our AIR/Flex app currently in
use:
<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t1179/Screen_Shot_2019-02-14_at_13.png>