Hi guys,
congrats to your great apps and thanks for sharing, I really like such
showcases.

We're also moving completely to AIR here in order to deploy our apps as a
desktop client.

Our current main stack is:
- NodeJS
- Apache CouchDB
- ElasticSearch
- AIR/Flex with PureMVC

We also started using Apache Royale (FlexJS) in order to target the browser
where is needed.

Thanks to Josh Tynjalas work on his awesome AS3/MXML VSCode extension we
were able to completely move to VSCode [1]2].
If you like his work, please consider becoming a patreon!!! [2]

By using VSCode we're able to code AS3, Flex MXML, Royale MXML, TypeScript,
Javascript, and whatever other languages within one IDE.

Thanks,
Olaf

[1] https://snag.gy/UQqR5A.jpg
[2] https://www.patreon.com/josht