Hi Paul,

as Alex I think your best route is to join us in Apache Royale mailing
lists [1] and try emulation components. This will be the fastest way to
migrate to html/js touching almost no code. Royale is now in a very good
state for everyone to start using it. I encourage you to join our community
and get started here [2]

[2] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/get-started

best

--