Hi Paul,

Just a quick answer to the question about existing online app.

We are portion Flex application to Royale. We have weekly/two week release
schedule, so you can check what is happening and what's new quite often.

In order to see app you have to register. It's free and you can always
remove your account.

Link: https://x.prominic.net/MyAccount

Thanks,
Piotr