Greetings all!

Long time that I haven't heard anything concerning Apache Flex SDK.
Is this being abandoned or is it simply that people are focusing more energy on
the Apache Royale at the moment?

Anyway I was wondering if it is possible to create states dynamically in AS3
because I would like to automate this process
at runtime for my use case. Let say that after loading a <s:Module> from an
external SWF I would like the loader to be injected
inside of a dynamically created state which gets added to the main UI so that
the loaded SWF has its own space on the ui.

If this is possible can someone provide me resources or examples?

Thanks for the support.

Ergü