Hi, Javier,

Good point, I have made changes in the amf_config.ini so that the webroot is
now
webroot =/var/www/vhosts/bbrchk.com/httpdocs

After the change and recorded it with Charles 4.5.5, I got a different
warning (seems like closer to fixing)
mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'dwu'@'localhost'
(using password: YES) in
*/var/www/vhosts/bbrchk.com/httpdocs/Services/BookClub/LevelService.php* on
line *44*<br />

<http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/file/t1290/2019-12-11_Charles03.png>

After checking cPanel of the database, I have a user dwu and a password of
say, Password88!
So, in the LevelService.php, I put in

class LevelService {

        var $username = "dwu";
        var $password = "Password88!";
        var $server = "localhost";
        var $port = "3306";
        var $databasename = "bookclub";
        var $tablename = "level";

        var $connection;

        /**
         * The constructor initializes the connection to database. Everytime a
request is
         * received by Zend AMF, an instance of the service class is created and
then the
         * requested method is invoked.
         */
        public function __construct() {
                $this->connection = mysqli_connect(
                                                                $this->server,

$this->username,

$this->password,

$this->databasename,
                                                                $this->port
                                                        );

So, when I run http://www.bbrchk.com/testprodserver/TestProdServer.html I
got this warning
mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user 'dwu'@'localhost'
(using password: YES) in
*/var/www/vhosts/bbrchk.com/httpdocs/Services/BookClub/LevelService.php* on
line *44*<br />

I have search the internet and somebody said the password must be clear of
special characters to make this work. So I changed the password to
Password88 (get rid of the !), but cpanel will accept password without
special characters. I am stuck again with the problem.

Please help