From: "Paulus de B." <w.p.stuur...@knollenstein.com>
Sent: 6/10/20 10:33 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: Keeping user applications up to date in AIR.
Hi Paul,

In our application there is no need for uploading / downloading files or
printing reports, but one shortcut I can think of for the printing part is
redirect users to the default browser and start the printing from there (if
this can be done from a HTML page in your application).

At the same time, since the wrapper AIR application is a Flex application,
you can do stuff around your swf application like uploading / downloading
and printing. You just have to do that in Flex / AIR, not in your swf.

Cheers

Paulus