Hi Leokan,

The performance in Royale is awesome as Harbs mentioned. Check this:

https://twitter.com/ApacheFlex/status/1217022282591342592

(hope Harbs could take the time to write a good article with all the points
explained, I think will be a very good for all of us and potential future
users of Royale)

Maybe you should try to wrap a Royale app like TDJ or any other one and
check it, and report what you think about current performance.

Take into account that React uses a virtual dom duplicating and managing
all the content while Royale goes straight for native very basic html
structure that is very optimized in browsers (mobile and desktop), since we
count with a compiler to make the html/js/css output as our "bytecode" for
browsers ;). So maybe you should get a surprise on that front.

Anyway, taking the time to check and report your findings will be
very helpful :)

Thanks

El dom., 9 ago. 2020 a las 15:45, leokan23 (<l...@best-web.gr>) escribió:

> Thank you for clearing some things up.
>
> 1. So I understand it correctly, that there is a need to wrap the html with
> cordova, electron and others to make it work which makes it not a real app
> but a web app wrapped. Unfortunately, that doesn't work very well in most
> cases due to performance.
>
> 2. It has been long time since I checked this, but I believe Olaf pushed
> some of my contribution in docs for VSC in 2018 :)
>

> --

Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira