Cool. This is really useful info.

Architecturally, Royale was designed to support the same kind of
compile-to-native support that Flutter gives you. A big part of the reason we
are keeping SWF support alive in Royale is to ensure components can target
other platforms. The most obvious platforms other than web is iOS and Android.

Unfortunately none of us has spent any time working on direct-to-native
support. I can’t speak for anyone else, but I can tell you that I haven’t
because mobile development is not really on my radar right now.

Harbs