Well, I can tell you that I have definitely narrowed down the problem to
skins.  I can add mobile components to my app without it affecting the
behavior of my app, but if I add even a single mobile skin, the entire app
quits responding to the over state.  I will have to look into it because I
am not a wiz at skins, but I am not sure how hard it will be to make a skin
for a mobile component that does not extend MobileSkin, or if it is even
possible.  Do you know?

Does a mobile component require a MobileSkin, or just any skin that defines
the appropriate states of the  component?