Thanks, I will give this a try and see how it goes.  To be fair to the
framework, though, I don't believe that it defaulted to mobile skins
necessarily, but every component that I add to an app, I specifically give
it a skin that I want.  Since the MobileGrid by default has a mobile skin, I
simply edited it and added it to my application to give it the right colors
and display for my brand.  So I specifically put a mobile skin on my mobile
components.  The thing that I don't understand is why if I use one mobile
skin, ALL of the app skins lose their over state representation in a desktop
app?  That is a question I would like to know the answer to.