From: "jan.weber" <jan.we...@dallmeier.com>
Sent: 6/14/21 4:23 AM
To: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: IDE to upgrade an AIR project

Our team is using IntelliJ for AIR/Flex development since 4 years now and we
are really happy with it. Its fast, reliable and offers a bunch of useful
features. Haven't worked with Moonshine or VSCode yet but heard they are
also quite good.
I would think the bigger and more complex your project is, the more would
IntelliJ be the right choice.

-----
Jan F. Weber,
AIR/Flex Developer @ SeMSy 5 Front-End Team, Dallmeier electronic