Jean-Paul Hubert a écrit :
2009/10/12 Jean-Paul Hubert <jeanpaul1...@gmail.com>

Hi.
Since I have upgraded my Mac to MAC OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.1), I am unable
to get any sound on .pps attachments to eMails (the same attachments to the
same eMails received on my PC laptop do produce sound).

I am attempt to maybe solve this problem, I remove OpenOffice from my Mac
and downloaded anew OpenOffice 3.1.1  I still cannot get any sound.

I have a feeling the problem may not be with OpenOfficve since I also have
the Microsoft Office suite on my Mac, installed before my upgrade to Mac OS
X, and its Power Point prgram also fails to produce any sound for .pps
slidesshows.

I dom have sound on videos of any kind.

Can you help?

Thank you for your attention.