-----Missatge original-----
De: users-boun...@geoext.org [mailto:users-boun...@geoext.org] En nom de
gbrun
Enviat: jueves, 21 de julio de 2011 14:10
Per a: users@geoext.org
Tema: [Users] IconCls and "Drag and drop" in layer tree

Hi!

I have a quite strange problem. I have a layer tree provided by an
another
tree. I set the "IconCls" property for my nodes in my layer tree. So it

works fine: raster layer node have their own icon, and it's the same for

vector layer.

The problem is that when I want to reorder my nodes using "drag and
drop",
the IconCls is the set again to the default icon! But all the other
things
work fine! Is there something I missed? Why does "drag and drop" rewrite

the IconCls on my nodes?

Any ideas?

Geoffrey