In my case, there are only overlaylayers!

So I tried to use comme ExtJS function to set the Icon node when the Drag
and Drop finished. But I don't understand which one I must use! I tried
with "dragdrop", "enddrag" and "beforenodedrop" functions, and the
setIconCls function.

Does anyone know which one is the most appropriate? I think, it's the
function that allows to do an action after the node moved. But which one
is it? Has anyone a working example that shows how to use these functions,
even if this example doesn't use the setIconCls function?

Geoffrey