Hello list.

I implement some thing about SOS and search, query using GeoExt Openlayer and
GeoServer I was doing and test by using Chrome but last month when I  tried  to
open and run by Firefox also IE all the functions they were not working until
now even search function. you can see the site in bellow link:
http://131.175.143.99/openlayers/vnmap.html
you can test with Chrome it can work but for IE and FireFox some forms are
duplicated and all the search, query functions are not working.

I could not solve my problem, If someone family and expert on this please help
me,

Many thanks