Hi Robert!

In fact, it was the same for me. That's why I used the setScale() method
to resize the print preview. I don't know why this problem appeared. It's
quite strange! Here is the code sample:

printPage.setScale(printProvider.scales.getAt(2)); //In my yaml file, the
second scale is for the 1:300 000

I hope it will help. But no explanations! :s

Geoffrey