Hi list!

I've got a question: in my GeoExt application, I would like to the print
functions. For this, I've already installed the GeoServer plugin
successfully. Then, I've written some code in my application, like in this
example: http://api.geoext.org/1.0/examples/print-form.html

According to firebug, there is apparently no bug. But I can't see the
print preview. When I inspected Firebug, I saw that the features stored in
the pageLayer are defined in EPSG 4326 (I think), although my map is
defined in a French projection.  So, I think my problem comes from this
pageLayer projection. Am I right? Should I use Proj4JS to re-project this
preview layer? Or is there an other easier method?

Thanks for any reply!

Geoffrey