Thanks Andreas and Peter. But neither fixed the problem. I had also tried
and

All to the same effect. I also tried
Which I had in there from the start of this problem.

I checked 'view source', reloading etc, but still have the same problem. Isn't it weird? I had put IE=edge in there before to fix another IE-problem. There are so many IE hacks in this application now... I wish I could just put a page in that says that IE is not supported and people should download a proper browser, but that is unfortunately not an option. Politics...

The "good" news is that our company is still using IE 7 and 8 and this problem is not so bad yet. But this problem was reported by an IE 9 user, so there are people using it.

Any ideas? Because the problem does not happen with the GeoExt examples, so I suspect it's somewhere in my code. I might poke around a bit more.

Thanks for any input.

Tim