Hi,

I know, we all hate IE, but unfortunately we have to support it here...

In IE9 (and only in IE9) I get a very strange problem with the
checkboxes and radio buttons in the layer panel:
The checkboxes that are not ticked are not tickable and the checkboxes
that are ticked are not untickable. Same with radio buttons for base
layers, but in that case they are just not tickable but untickable.

Now, i thought it would have to do something with my code and events
that i attached to the layer nodes, but the stupid developer tools of
IE9 didn't even jump into my code at all. GeoExt is fairly black box to
me and I'm using the minified version atm which doesn't make debugging
easier. If no one had this problem before, i might have to download the
debug version and see if i can find the problem.

But please do help if you can. Any comments will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim