Hello Kai,

could you please post two requests (WMS GetCapabilities/GetMap and WFS GetCapabilities/GetFeature) in order to have a better base to reproduce your errors? Would be very helpful.

The WMS issue could be because of the WMS layer is not offered in EPSG:900913, as told in my first sentece a request would be helpful.

The WFS problem is definitly a transformation issue...lat/lon coordinates vs. metric system, here also a GetCapabilities would be helpful.

Best regards,
Chris