Hello List,
I dont really know if this is a GeoExt or ext problem...

Since I had problems with my app running in IE, I had to change the libs
and loading sequence to
"prototype-1.6.1.js"
"scriptaculous-js-1.9.0/src/scriptaculous.js?load=effects,slider"
"ext-3.4.0/adapter/prototype/ext-prototype-adapter.js"
"ext-3.4.0/ext-all.js"
"GeoExt/script/GeoExt.js"

I have a GeoExt.LayerOpacitySlider that is actually working, but when I
click somewhere on the bar (not on the handle), the opacity value is set
on the layer, but the handle does not slide in place.

Firebug shows warnings (no errors) that some declaration for 'left' was
ignored. sounds connected to that... but I dont know how to trace it.

Anyone has an idea how to fix this on the GeoExt side? or is there
something missing in ext's prototype adapter?

thanks a lot
Daniel

Helmholtz-Zentrum Geesthacht
Zentrum für Material- und Küstenforschung GmbH
Max-Planck-Straße 1 I 21502 Geesthacht I Deutschland/Germany

Geschäftsführer/Board of Management: Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Kaysser, Dipl.-Ing.
Michael Ganß
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: MinDirig,
Wilfried Kraus
Amtsgericht Lübeck HRB 285 GE (Register Court)
Internet: http://www.hzg.de