Hi Zsolt,

I saw it in some mailing lists and forums while searching on the internet. I had no chance to have a look. Anyway spent some time trying to learn some geoext, openlayers and ext. If this Heron thing does not have very detailed documentation which makes everything easy feven for beginners, no need to waste some more time.

Otherwise I can have a look at it.

Regards