Nice looking framework wish I’d seen this a few months back.

From: users-boun...@geoext.org [mailto:users-boun...@geoext.org] On Behalf Of
Zsolt Magyar
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2014 8:29 AM
To: Hari Pradhan
Cc: users@geoext.org
Subject: Re: [Users] How to change mappanel width and height dynamically

Hi Ceyhun,

You can find here http://heron-mc.org/  every information, or join the google
group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/geoext-viewer-devel
Bests,
Zsolt

<starling.lu...@gmail.com<mailto:starling.lu...@gmail.com>>:
Hi Ceyhun,

Can you try the code below? It worked for me.

     // Resize map view panel when window is resized.
        Ext.EventManager.onWindowResize(function () {
            var height = Ext.getBody().getViewSize().height - 80;
            var width = Ext.getBody().getViewSize().width;
            yourPanel.setSize(width, height);
        });

Thanks,
Hari

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Ceyhun Ganioglu