We have done this I will get you a sample in an hour

Dustin Blankenship
Sr. Software Developer
Accenture
407 S Pennsylvania Ave
Joplin MO 64836
417-793-3889

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 11, 2014, at 11:23, "Joaquin Carrasco Gallego"
<jcarras...@gmail.com<mailto:jcarras...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi everyone, I am trying to change the image icon of a layer node in a
TreePanel but always shows me the default one of the class
".x-tree-node-leaf .x-tree-node-icon". Searching for Internet  in some
pages the createNode function is mention in a loader, but I am trying it
and it doesn´t works. Some help is appreciated. Here is my code:

var treeConfig = [ {
                nodeType : "gx_baselayercontainer",
                text : "Ortofotos"
            }, {
                nodeType : "gx_overlaylayercontainer",
                text : "Capas Vectoriales",
                expanded : true,
                // render the nodes inside this container with a radio
button,
                // and assign them the group "foo".
                loader : {
                    baseAttrs : {
                        radioGroup : "foo",
                        uiProvider : "layernodeui",
                    },
                      createNode: function(attr) {
                       attr.iconCls = "nuevaClase";
                       return
 GeoExt.tree.LayerParamLoader.prototype.createNode.apply(this, attr);
                    }
                }
            } ];

Thanks!!!