Hi list

I have problems when I want to load a tiff or shape by the plugin
LayerUploadPanel.js of GeoExplorer.
The error here:
POST http://localhost:9080/geoserver/rest/imports 405 (Method Not Allowed)

The code in LayerUploadPanel.js

Ext.Ajax.request({
                        url: this.getUploadUrl(),
                        method: "POST",
                        jsonData: jsonData,
                        success: function(response) {
 this._import = response.getResponseHeader("Location");
                            this.optionsFieldset.expand();
                            form.submit({
                                url: this._import + "/tasks?expand=all",
                                waitMsg: this.waitMsgText,
                                waitMsgTarget: true,
                                reset: true,
                                scope: this

With geoserver 2.5.2 and  2.4.8   not work! (take the war from geoserver.org
)

How  I can solve this problem? It is a problem of geoserver, but there will
be some way to solve client side programmatically.

Thanks

--
*Pablo J. Zader*
*Lic. en Cs. de la Computación*

*pablo.za...@gmail.com <pablo.za...@gmail.com>*

*"Los Grandes Hombres hablan sobre ideas... Los Hombres Promedio hablan
sobre cosas... Los Hombres Pequeños hablan.. de otros Hombres.*
*del libro Matemática estas ahi? A. Paenza "*