Von: users-boun...@geoext.org [mailto:users-boun...@geoext.org] Im Auftrag von
pablo zader
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2014 18:14
An: Users@geoext.org
Betreff: [Users] LayerUploadPanel 405 Method nota llowed

Hi list

I have problems when I want to load a tiff or shape by the plugin
LayerUploadPanel.js of GeoExplorer.
The error here:
POST http://localhost:9080/geoserver/rest/imports 405 (Method Not Allowed)

The code in LayerUploadPanel.js

Ext.Ajax.request({
                        url: this.getUploadUrl(),
                        method: "POST",
                        jsonData: jsonData,
                        success: function(response) {
 this._import = response.getResponseHeader("Location");
                            this.optionsFieldset.expand();
                            form.submit({
                                url: this._import + "/tasks?expand=all",
                                waitMsg: this.waitMsgText,
                                waitMsgTarget: true,
                                reset: true,
                                scope: this

With geoserver 2.5.2 and  2.4.8   not work! (take the war from
geoserver.org<http://geoserver.org/>)

How  I can solve this problem? It is a problem of geoserver, but there will be
some way to solve client side programmatically.

Thanks

[...]

Pablo

--
Pablo J. Zader
Lic. en Cs. de la Computación

"Los Grandes Hombres hablan sobre ideas...
 Los Hombres Promedio hablan sobre cosas...
 Los Hombres Pequeños hablan.. de otros Hombres.
del libro Matemática estas ahi? A. Paenza "