Hi Bart,

People have mentioned pooling licenses on the thread in the ExtJS forums, but there is no official response. I can't imagine they'd allow it though. Maybe this is something Boundless could become involved in? Perhaps you could arrange a commercial GeoExt license (for individual developers!), which would both save small GIS consultancies from huge licensing costs and fund future GeoExt development? It seems like Sencha is trying to hike up proifts in order for a sell-out so it is hard to tell what the future holds for ExtJS. People have mentioned qooxdoo a few times (which has a LGPL license): http://demo.qooxdoo.org/current/widgetbrowser/ Also http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/ which has a commercial license (although Telerik just got bought out so that may also bring licensing changes.

Regards,

Seth