From: users-boun...@geoext.org [mailto:users-boun...@geoext.org] On Behalf Of
pablo zader
Sent: 11. august 2015 08:03
To: Users@geoext.org
Subject: [Users] Add WFS to map and ClickableFeatures

Hi list
I am working with Geoexplorer (GXP + Openlayers + GeoExt) and need add WFS
layer to Map. how can I do it?
What I really need is to load a WFS layer and select a feature with the mouse.

I am trying with this code. but can't add to map:

var WFSgeoDB=new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("WFS", {
               strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
               protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.v1_1_0({
                 url: "http://localhost:8080/services/WFSgeoDB";,
                 featureType: "streets",
                 featureNS: "http://www.deegree.org/app";,
                 featurePrefix: "app",
                 geometryName: "road"
               })
             });

Then I discovered this class: gxp.plugins.ClickableFeatures
(http://horizon.boundlessgeo.com/opengeo-docs/sdk-api/lib/plugins/ClickableFeatures.html)
 , but not how to use it. You can serve this class for what I want? someone
could give some example of its use?

Thanks in advanced

Pablo