Hi Endre

I have the definitions several layers:
var app = new GeoExplorer.Composer({ …

                    layers: [

                    {

                                   source: "ol",

                                   type: "OpenLayers.Layer.WMS",

…

But I need to click on a vector layer and select a feature.
Try this definition but do not load  the vector layer:

new GeoExt.Action(Ext.apply({
                    text: 'WFS',
                    control: new OpenLayers.Control.SelectFeature(
this.layer, {
onSelect: this.newfunction,
scope: this})
                }, actionDefaults))

newfunction: function(e){
var record = gxp.plugins.OLSource.prototype.createLayerRecord({
source: "local",
               title:"Nueva",
               name:"tasmania",
       group: "default",
               fixed: true,
queryable: true,
               type: "OpenLayers.Layer.WMS",
                   args: [
                        "Nueva", {visibility: true}
                    ]
                });

this.target.mapPanel.layers.add(record);

}

Thanks in advanced