De: users-boun...@geoext.org [mailto:users-boun...@geoext.org] En nombre de
Phil Scadden
Enviado el: lunes, 17 de agosto de 2015 07:18 p.m.
Para: users@geoext.org
Asunto: Re: [Users] how Hide the tree of layers the leaf layers???

I do this by hiding whole tree panel. If you have panel in context of a
splitter (which is handy), then just add the following to the tree panel
config
     split: true,
     collapsible: true,
     collapseMode: 'mini',
     hideCollapseTool: true,

user can then expand/hide at will.

Notice: This email and any attachments are confidential.
If received in error please destroy and immediately notify us.
Do not copy or disclose the contents.

Anuncie sus servicios en ANDARIEGO aplicacisn para celulares sobre mapas de
toda Cuba.
Visite el sitio http://andariego.geocuba.cu o http://www.andariego.cu,
contactenos por el correo andari...@geosi.geocuba.cu o por el telifono
8817400.
Ponga su informacisn al servicio de todos.